Get a sneak peek of what to expect at Harvest Moon, with a recipe from The Loveless Cafe.
For the second year in a row we’re throwing Harvest Moon, our biggest fundraising event, at Loveless Barn with catering from The Loveless Cafe. They’ve been kind enough to give us a sneak peek of what to expect on November 10 and share one of their favorite recipes—Blackberry Bruschetta. Get the recipe below and your tickets for Harvest Moon here!
Servings 18-22 pieces
11″ loaf of Cuban bread or soft baguette
4 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp granulated garlic
6 oz Loveless Cafe Blackberry Preserves
4 oz Loveless Cafe Spiced Pecans (chopped, ~1/4″ pieces)
4oz crumbld gorgonzola cheese
- Cut your Cuban bread into 1/2”-thick slices; set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil and granulated garlic.
- Lightly drizzle or use a brush to spread this oil mixture onto one side of each of the bread slices, doing your best to evenly coat the entire top.
- Grill or sauté the bread slices on medium-high heat, oil side down first. You are looking to crisp each side of the bread while keeping the inside soft. Remove from heat and let sit at room temperature until ready to top and serve.
- To assemble, spread 1/2 Tbsp Blackberry Preserves on the oiled side of your bread slices. Top with 1 tsp chopped Spiced Pecans and 1 tsp gorgonzola crumbles. Your Blackberry Bruschetta is now ready to be served – and devoured!