Harvest Moon, Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee’s largest fundraising event of the year, is just around the corner! Join us on Saturday, November 11 at Loveless Barn for an evening celebrating our hunger relief efforts. If you haven’t already purchased your tickets, we’ve rounded up our top ten reasons to spend the evening with us.
1. Have a great time all while supporting our feeding programs. This year, Harvest Moon is getting a makeover. Think less formal, more fun, but with the same mission to support hungry Tennesseans.
2. Win a once in a lifetime Predators package, complete with tickets to two games, hotel accommodations, and complementary travel on the team charter plane. You can snag this dream trip during our live auction.
3. Two words—Loveless food. Loveless Cafe is catering, and we’re already having regular dreams about their heavenly biscuit bar.
4. Feel good knowing that your ticket alone will provide 1,000 meals to those in need.
5. Have exclusive access to our online auction. For the first time this year, we’re hosting an online auction where you can bid on a Destin vacation home, mountain getaway, and more.
6. Know that the proceeds from the evening go directly to aiding the 1 in 7 Middle Tennesseans who are struggling with hunger.
7. Sip on our signature cocktails all night long, and before you ask, yes, it’s open bar.
8. Show off your dressy denim attire. Just because we’re dressing down this year doesn’t mean you can’t show up in your finest denim.
9. Dance the night away to the music of Super T Revue. If their 12-piece band doesn’t get you on your feet, nothing will.
10. Be a part of our largest fundraising event of the year. We can’t sustain our feeding programs without your help. Together we make a stronger and more substantial impact on the lives of hungry children, seniors, and families in our area.